What is Divine Metaphysics?
Divine Metaphysics is a Science, Philosophy and Religion which accepts the existence of an infinite intelligence. It practices and teaches the spiritual truths recorded in the Holy Bible and other Sacred Scriptures, and as revealed in the life and teaching of Jesus the Christ and other Holy Avatars of God.
Paramount among the spiritual truths is the fact that life is continuous. The change called death is merely a rebirth into a world of higher vibration. This truth is proven through communication, by means of mental and physical mediumship, with loved ones and teachers who live in the spirit world.
Other truths are contained in the Declaration of Principles as accepted by the United Metaphysical Churches and can be found under the section, “This we believe.”
One of the truths of Divine Metaphysics is to teach these truths pertaining to man’s spiritual and physical welfare. However, the practice and promulgation of these truths do not make Divine Metaphysics a creed because each individual is encouraged to worship God according to the dictates of his or her own conscience.
Some of what Divine Metaphysics teaches and does are contained in the following points:
· Man is a threefold being – body, soul and spirit.
· Man is just as much spirit now as he ever will be, except that he is encased in a physical body.
· We reap as we sow and, life being continuous, we carry into the next world all positive and negative actions taken on the earth plane.
· An understanding of God’s Natural Universal Laws teaches an individual how to love, here and hereafter.
· All men are brothers and God is their Father. Therefore, all men are divine because they have the spark of God within them. They all have potentialities of God if they choose to develop them.
· Heaven and hell are states of mental consciousness and not literal abodes.
NOTE: We recommend the George M. Lamsa translation of the Holy Bible which is taken from the ancient Aramaic text. The Metaphysical Church does not accept the Bible as the infallible word of God, but as an inspired collection of stories based upon the spiritual laws of the Universe seeking to help us unfold our own divinity.